CLICK HERE FOR INSTANT QUOTE

A Quote will be emailed to you!

Frank's Automotive Shipping & Transport offers local and long distance towing and transporting for all autos. Our fully trained professional staff offers excellent customer service, quick response time and great competitive rates every time.

The next time you need towing,
be sure to call us!

NO TOW TOO SMALL OR TOO BIG!

Our transporting services are available to all residential and commercial customers throughout the state of California and all other states.



CAR DEALERSHIPS


WELCOME!

 

 

24 Hour Dispatch

(888) 556-7881

We Are Different!


When it comes to car hauling, nothing is more important than professional customer service.

We stand behind our
Customer Service Record!

Frank's Automotive Shipping & Transport was created with the need for an automobile shipping company that truly catered to the needs of the customer. Our goal is to be recognized as setting a new industry standard of efficient, caring shipping service.

Listed On TransportReviews.com - Ratings & Reviews of Auto Transporters


Trust in Our Experience

Our locally owned and operated towing and transport service has more than 25 years of experience
so we are a company you can trust! Contact Frank today for all of your towing and transport needs!

  Open 7 Days a Week - 24 Hours A Day

  • Volume discounts and competitive pricing
  • Next day or two day Transport Service available
  • Pre-post delivery vehicle inspection
  • State of the art equipment featuring flatbeds, wheel lifts and multi-car transport trucks
  • Hassle free pick up and delivery service
  • Large, secure storage lot available 

We Service All States And Cities
All of our rates include
  • Door to Door Auto Transport Service
  • Vehicle Taxes & tolls
  • Full Coverage Insurance (Primary)
  • Auto Transport Fuel Charges
  • Free Pre-Inspection (Perfect for those buying from out of state strangers such as Ebay or Auto Trader

We are a nationwide auto transportation company specializing in shipping automotive vehicles quickly and safely across the continental U.S. We have provided dependable automobile transportation for individuals, military personnel, private corporations, moving & relocation companies, and numerous car dealers nationwide.

Local Auto Shipping

Local Auto Shipping is transporting your vehicle within the state that the vehicle is in. We have put together several local auto transport routes to help you move your car(s) fast and effectively. Using the internet to find an auto shipper can be emotionally draining. 90% of all online companies are brokers, the other 10% are hard to find auto shipping companies with no way for you the customer to know if they actually run the routes you need. In most cases they are going to broker the car to another transporter that runs these routes. We have taken the guessing out of finding a quality transporter.

National Auto Shipping

National Auto Shipping is transporting your vehicle within these States. We have put together several auto transport routes to help you move your car(s) fast and effectively. Using the internet to find an auto shipper can be emotionally draining. 90% of all online companies are brokers, the other 10% are hard to find auto shipping companies with no way for you the customer to know if they actually run the routes you need. In most cases they are going to broker the car to another transporter that runs these routes. We have taken the guessing out of finding a quality transporter.

States We Ship Vehicles to Major Cities Our Auto Transporters Ship to
Albany, N.Y., Albuquerque, N.M. , Anaheim, Anchorage, Alaska, Asheville, N.C., Atlanta, Ga., Atlantic City, N.J., Austin, Texas, Baltimore, Md., Baton Rouge, La., Billings, Mont., Birmingham, Ala., Bismarck, N.D., Boise, Idaho, Boston, Mass., Brea, Bridgeport, Conn., Buffalo, N.Y., Burlington, Vt.
Caribou, Maine, Carson, Casper, Wyo., Cerritos., Charleston, S.C., Charleston, W.Va., Charlotte, N.C., Cheyenne, Wyo., Chicago, Ill., Cleveland, Ohio, Columbia, S.C., Columbus, Ohio, Concord, N.H., Dallas-Ft. Worth, Texas, Denver, Colo., Des Moines, Iowa, Detroit, Mich., Dodge City, Kan., Downey., Duluth, Minn., El Paso, Texas, Fairbanks, Alaska, Fullerton, Fargo, N.D., Grand Junction, Colo., Grand Rapids, Mich., Hartford, Conn., Helena, Mont., Honolulu, Hawaii, Houston, Texas, Huntington beach Indianapolis, Ind., Jackson, Miss., Irvine, Jacksonville, Fla., Juneau, Alaska, Kansas City, Mo., Knoxville, Tenn., Laguna Niguel, Lake forest, Lakewood., Las Vegas, Nev., Long beach, Lexington, Ky.,
Little Rock, Ark., Long Beach, Calif., Los Angeles, Calif., Louisville, Ky., Madison, Wisc., Memphis, Tenn., Miami, Fla., Milwaukee, Wisc., Minneapolis–St. Paul, Minn., Mobile, Ala.,
Montgomery, Ala., Mt. Washington, N.H., Nashville, Tenn.,
Newark, N.J., New Orleans, La., New York, N.Y., Newport beach, Norfolk, Va. 
Oklahoma City, Okla., Orange county, Olympia, Wash., Omaha, Neb., Philadelphia, Pa., Phoenix, Ariz., Pittsburgh, Pa., Portland, Maine, Portland, Ore., Providence, R.I., Raleigh, N.C., Reno, Nev., Richmond, Va., Roswell, N.M., Sacramento, Calif., Salt Lake City, Utah, San Antonio, Texas, San Diego, Calif.,
San Francisco, Calif., Santa ana, Savannah, Ga., Seattle-Tacoma, Wash., Sioux Falls, S.D., Spokane, Wash., Springfield, Ill., St. Louis, Mo., Tampa, Fla., Toledo, Ohio, Tucson, Ariz., Tulsa, Okla. 
Vero Beach, Fla., Washington, Wichita, Kan., Wilmington, Del Yorba linda.

To Customer

Hi, my name is Frank Kimbrough from Frank's Transport Service which is based in Los Angeles, California. I have been in business for over 20 years and have a record of providing dependable service at reasonable prices.

The intent of this memo is to briefly familiarize you with the ins and outs of the vehicle shipping process. First of all, the majority of shippers DO NOT have their own fleet of trucks on stand by, waiting for your car to become available for transport. Instead, what they do is take your information and post it on a trucker web site to see if they can find someone to move your car at their indicated rate. This rate is usually lower than it should be, due to the high competitive environment amongst brokers. In other words, a minimum amount of money is required to move your car and if the rate is to low, you will be left out in the cold with no other recourse. I can't tell you how much work I get in expedited services because someone booked a car that would not be picked up by any truck due to the high cost of transporting the car at the lower posted rate. The owner of the vehicle is usually left with no other choice but to pay twice the amount to expedite the service. I understand these are hard times when a bargain is what we all seek, but the expression "You get what you pay for!" really applies here. Your vehicle is not one of your cheapest possessions; so be careful you are not one of many who book your vehicle lower than the industry requires to move. Our rates are not the cheapest, but neither is our service and we will not leave you or your vehicle stranded.

We are NOT a broker and we operate our own trucks along with a close network of auto transport associates (see our contact page). What this means, is that we are in a position far better than a broker, and have direct control over what happens in the course of the transport of your vehicle. Broker's actually call us to move your car and hike your price as much as $200.00 to pay their fee. Why pay the extra cost and risk the assurance of knowing your car will even be picked up as promised?

We also provide you with a quote that includes EVERYTHING - door to door with NO terminals. You will not come across hidden insurance or fuel surcharge fees with us. What we quote is what you pay. Your deposit is refundable as long as you cancel with enough lead time. This is unheard of with brokers.

Call me!
Franks Kimbrough
Franks Automobile Shipping & Transport ( F.A.S.T Inc.)
888 556-7881

 

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter